• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my utility trailer on CL $500

H8PVMT

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a trailer, open box, measures about 4x6, with tongue it's about 8 or so feet long, has posts to slide higher sides into it for more height also has hooks on top rail for tonneau cover, has surface rust but NO structural rust/rot, 2 sets of new lights (1 installed) and new wiring as of this week, suspension is shackle/leaf springs with solid axle undereneath, comes with 4 15" rims with correct lugs (uses XJ), and 4 rollers, some with awesome dry rot on them but they will get you home. I just got it ready for CT reg last weekend but blew my tranny sitting in traffic so all you have to do is hook it up and get to wethersfield for a new VIN since it's from CA and 1982 so the vin is one number short by CT standards, drove it from CA to MA in 2006 then it sat under a deck for a few years so the plywood flooring I put it still looks great, price is BO, since I have no real place to put it

Title in hand and will deliver within reason

Doug

100_0403.jpg

100_0402.jpg

100_0401.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Damn man you have the worst luck with transmissions.

Nothing happened recently, just can't edit the post, been running perfect since that day

Oh wow didn't notice original post date :dunce:

This is sold and went to a good home:D. Thanks Doug it was damn nice of you to deliver it and it was nice meeting you. Hope your cheesesteak was good.

Jeep and trailer.jpg

Food was awesome, getting home sucked, detoured through the Bronx, got some air in front of some approving locals, scared to look under the hood, front right shock pretty sure ripped through the fender and steering is super wobbly

Food was awesome, getting home sucked, detoured through the Bronx, got some air in front of some approving locals, scared to look under the hood, front right shock pretty sure ripped through the fender and steering is super wobbly

Well that sucks, now I feel bad.:(

Back