• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My parts/part out thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lift is gone and1/4 guards are gone.

35" MT/R kevlars mounted on D windows w/ only 400 miles on them for sale now with one BajaClaw 35" on a steel chrome wheel. Thinking I'll put them on craigslist for $1150, 1050 for NAXJA members obo.

Last edited:
Hey I was emailing and texting with you about the rear seat... never got the pictures, im still interested if you still have it.

-Jared

My bad Jared, I've been swamped by e-mails about this thing lol. I'll have to pull all the junk I threw in it to take pictures for you. It's tan and dirty lol.

Sway bar disco's $40:
2012-10-08160424.jpg

MT/R's with the Claw in the background:
2012-10-08160638.jpg

As it sits now:
2012-10-08160317.jpg

Its all good, no worries... Any rips in it or anyplaces where the fabric is worn thin? Im not really concerned about dirty...

I think the back has a small rub mark like 1.5" and the passenger side seat mind be losing a couple stitches. I'll pull all the junk out tomorrow and post a picture here...I can really remember or I'm making it up in my head lol.

I see the seats are Tan... does it have tan carpet? How much for the carpet?

also, does the 99 have coil on plug? If so I'd be interested in the coil pack... or maybe the whole engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back