• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my old XJ ????

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
just curious if anyone knows where my white 90 XJ is these days.
i sold it in February 2007 to a kid in western Ct named Josh or Justin. he was a friend of a guy i knew named Jeff that worked at Clayton's shop at the time. i dont think he was on any club forums at the time. i traded for cash and a Yamaha Quad (big mistake)
white 90 4 door, 5 speed, Laredo, chrome trim, spotless body, grey interior, cut and folded front and rear wheel wells, 33" MTRs on black soft 8s, clayton arms in front on RE lift. Detours rear bumper with tire swing,
it was spotless and rust-free at the time.
i heard a rumor at one point the kid had painted it black but i dont know for sure.
if it's still around and not wrecked i might be interested in getting it back.
let me know if you have any insight into where it might have gone.
thanks!

Mike

heres a pic of it in 08 with the black paint

xj2.JPG

You sure its still around? I bought my XJ in AZ and now its resides in NJ with MI registration. If you still have the VIN Carfax will tell you if it has been wrecked or moved on.

If they used rattle can / single stage you could probably get that paint right back to how it was... acetone will take that crap off right quick, but barely harm the factory cc/bc if you work fast.

Back