• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My million dollar idea...

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
just went down the toilet.

When I was in St. Louis I drove past this one particular wall one morning and someone had spray painted it. The city wiped it off and cleaned as best as possible. This dance went on for quite some time. One morning...in a vision...it came to me. The idea that would allow to not work, fish a ton and do cool stuff. So for the last year I've been trying to figure out how to go about it without getting screwed. I just stumbled on my idea from a UK CO. Here it is.

http://www.antigraffitipaint.co.uk/how-to-order.html

Guess I gotta go to work tomorrow.

Anti-Graffiti paint? That is a good idea. What you may want to do is investigate the possibility of having this product make a debut here in the US.

Whoa....you didn't pick up that clean Chief with your good looks did you? You ARE smart. :)

riverfever said:
Whoa....you didn't pick up that clean Chief with your good looks did you? You ARE smart. :)

Better take a closer look at that Chief.

GSequoia said:
Why don't you do Anti-Anti Graffiti Paint Spray Paint?
LOL !!

GSequoia said:
Why don't you do Anti-Anti Graffiti Paint Spray Paint?

I gotta better idea........

Va POO rize. A spray that dissolves pet poo. I just thought of that.

Back