• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My membership

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
I LOVE NAXJA!!

I detest how long it takes for my membership to renew!!!! No problem taking the money, just not showing I am a member on the forum's.

I missed being able to vote, and I paid months ago now!!

Please help convert me!

2xtreme
Michael

I will try that, I had not. Any reason why I should have to? Just out of curiousity?

Thanks,
Michael

2xtreme said:
I will try that, I had not. Any reason why I should have to? Just out of curiousity?

Thanks,
Michael

Yes, because that is the address for the person that handles Membership and renewals. I have no clue who has or has not paid, only the one(s) privy to that data will be able to best help you, and answer specific questions about your renewal.

Please be patient as our membership person is being changed and it will take some time to be completed.

Thanks

hinkley
VP NAXJA

I also have not gotten any of my membership info after about a month or so maybe

i also have been waiting 3 weeks with no info or updates, ive even have sent 2 emails with no responses.

robz95xj said:
i also have been waiting 3 weeks with no info or updates, ive even have sent 2 emails with no responses.

Just to be sure, what email addy are you emailing?

MyJeepXJ said:
I was thinking about subscribing, please keep us posted. I know at the FSB site, it took 48 hours.

Thanx,
Andrew
I can fully understand 4-6 weeks for the printed material and stickers, but full website access should not take long at all.

It has been 4 weeks since I recieved my automated reply stating they took my money, and then nothing.......

It took me around six when I joined. Before you guys get upset, remember this is not a service, its a club, and it is entirely staffed by volunteers who have lives to live. We're just now waiting on a new membership person, so have some patience, eh? Once it gets rolling, things will be smooth once again. Noone is here to dick you around, and if it seems like that's what's happening, rest assured its not intentional...

I am definiteley not upset, just anxious. How does one become a volunteer or is there any way I can help, besides not pestering an already busy volunteer crew?

Woody is comming up to speed and the paperwork and every thing is being transferred from Skorpyo over to Woody as we speak.

Back