• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My list of parts for sale.

gimike812

NAXJA Forum User
Drive train parts
Complete running 4.0l from 87-89 cherokee with ax-15 5 speed trans. Wanting to sell as a complete assembly. Odometer shows 280k miles but this thing runs really smooth. Better than my other one with 200k miles. Its been taken care of or rebuilt I am not sure. You get Fan to trans, throttle body to oil pan, wiring harness, computer, all emissions stuff, all asserories minus a/c stuff, exhaust cut 5inch past cat so you get everything to install in to your project. Asking $500 Make offer you help pull it all even cheaper.
video of it running http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJiHuQh0utA

Interior parts
Tan interior parts. All most all plastic panels for a 87-89 four door are there let me know what you need.
Glove box Door $5
Insterment cluster $10
The dash Cubbie box under the Dash $5
Clutch, Break and Thottle peddel assy $20

Doors
Driver and passenger side rear Glass $25 each
Four door rear doors Black exterior Tan interior with power windows and locks. good glass Driver side and passenger $20 each
Passenger side front door, power window, power locks, trashed interior panel all sheetmetal good, glass good. $15
Drivers side door no interior panel, power lock and windows, glass good, the lock was busted out so the metal around it is rusted and bent up. $10

Exterior
Stock front bumber off a 90 xj W/ Chrome brush guard with winch plate, front reciver, and 2 lights. $100
007.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Have a 87-88 4 door body Will cut any piece of sheetmetal off if you need any piece let me know.

Differential parts
Chrysler 8.25 LSD 29spline trac-lok factory replacement Brand new in the Box $300
8.25 ring and Pinnion gears Brand new in the Box 4.10 gears $125
8.25 Master install kit brand new all bearings and seals to rebuild the axle $50
Will take $425 for all the 8.25 parts.

May deliver in tucson and possibly phoenix metro area.

Willing to trade parts for any thing I am looking for.
Locker for ford 8.8 or D30.
The D30 long shaft to convert my D30 disco axle.
4.10 gears w/ carrier for a D30.
231 Tcase with sye
Off-road or rock lights.
Wench and other recovery gear.
Hi-lift jack
On board air or Power tank
A shop air compressor no less than 60Gal

Let me know What you have Make me an offer I can only say yes or no. There not doing me any good.
PM me or Call me at 520-977-410Three If I dont answer leave a message I will call back.

Also to add I have HP D30 vac disco and D35 with 3.55 gears $200

I will be making a trip up to the valley this up comming saturday so I can deliver any parts to the area let me know what you need.

Any one?

No takers?

I sold the passenger rear door. If any one needs anything speak up and call me. I am pulling every thing I possibly can this week. Next week it goes to the crusher.

8.25 4.10 gears sold.

List update

Jeep XJ Cherokee parts
Tan interior parts. All most all plastic panels for a 87-89 four door are there let me know what you need.
Glove box Door $5
Four door rear passenger door Black exterior Tan interior with power windows and locks. good glass passenger side only $20
Passenger side front door, power window, power locks, trashed interior panel all sheetmetal good, glass good. $15
Drivers side door no interior panel, power lock and windows, glass good, the lock was busted out so the metal around it is rusted and bent up. $10
Stock front bumber off a 90 xj W/ Chrome brush guard with winch plate, front receiver, and 2 lights. $100
Have a 87-88 4 door body Will cut any piece of sheetmetal off if you need any piece let me know
XJ stock front coils no sag. $20
Xj stock steering box $40
Xj Stock rear drive shaft $10
xj stock steering linkage $10
Gauge cluster $10
Gas tank with fill tube and working pump/ sending unit $50

Drive Train Parts
Chrysler 8.25 LSD 29spline trac-lok factory replacement Brand new in the Box $275
8.25 Master install kit brand new all bearings and seals to rebuild the axle $50
High Pinion Dana 30 vac-disco. axle and Dana 35 axles with 3.55 gears $200

Jeep liberty KJ
Stock Coils only 20k miles on them $20
K&N jr filter used but in excellent condition only 8k Miles $40

Jeep JK Wrangler
Stock coils Only 235 miles all together on them. $30
Stock Track Bar only 235 miles on it. $10

All items have to go. Make an offer on multiple items. Willing to trade parts for any thing I am looking for.
231 Tcase with sye
Off-road or rock lights.
Hi-lift jack
Sand blast cabnet

Let me know What you have Make me an offer I can only say yes or no. There not doing me any good.
Call me at 520-977-410Three If I dont answer leave a message I will call back.

Sorry I now have to say Dont ask me to ship. Being screwed by a guy from out of state ruined it for all. If you are in phoenix or tucson I will work with you. Or you can come pick up parts.

front brush guard and all 8.25 stuff gone.

List update
All items in bold go to the scrap yard on Saturday if not sold by then.
Jeep XJ Cherokee parts
Glove box Door $5
Four door rear passenger door Black exterior Tan interior with power windows and locks. good glass passenger side only $20
A/c condencer $15

Have a 87-88 4 door body Will cut any piece of sheetmetal off if you need any piece let me know

2 sets of XJ stock front coils no sag. $20 per pair
Stock XJ control arms may need new bushings $10 for all four
Xj stock steering box $40
Xj Stock rear drive shaft $10
xj stock steering linkage $10
87-87Gauge cluster $10
Gas tank with working pump/ sending unit $50
XJ front steering Skid plate $25
High Pinion Dana 30 vac-disco. axle and Dana 35 axles with 3.55 gears $200

Jeep liberty KJ
Stock Coils only 20k miles on them $20
K&N jr filter used but in excellent condition only 8k Miles $40

Jeep JK Wrangler
Stock coils Only 235 miles all together on them. $30
Stock Track Bar only 235 miles on it. $10

Dodge Dakota Stock 15 inch alloy wheels 97-01. All four rims with center caps $100

All items have to go. Make an offer on multiple items. Willing to trade parts for any thing I am looking for.
231 Tcase with sye
Off-road or rock lights.
Hi-lift jack
Sand blast cabnet

Call me at 520-977-410Three If I dont answer leave a message I will call back.

Back