• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My JV carnage

all i remember was the 3 of us sayin.......meh its not our rig! :D

KRAKER said:
My head still hurts an incredible amount (thx Rawbrown)

PS- I apologize to anyone I may have offended while completely obliterated.

Yeah puking all over the toilet after you crap in it makes for more puke. Ya know the sensation of puking hard. then breathing in deeply afterward just to take in the fresh scent of you freshest? Mark found me laying over the toilet full of crap/puke just as my head was starting to fall in. Oh my what a night.

KRAKER said:
Yeah puking all over the toilet after you crap in it makes for more puke. Ya know the sensation of puking hard. then breathing in deeply afterward just to take in the fresh scent of you freshest? Mark found me laying over the toilet full of crap/puke just as my head was starting to fall in. Oh my what a night.

I didn't need to know that. At least it was cleaned, I probably don't want to know what you cleaned it with either. I'll give the wife your phone/address when she finds something. :)

KRAKER said:

I remember my first beer too.......SANTA

Back