• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my first trip offroad

Ramsey said:

This is an effort to translate from Ramsey-ese. Someone check me if I get this wrong...

Huh? = "Why would a group of serious wheelers use a set of staun deflators that were only dialed in to 20psi?"

That about cover it?

Ah the tire deflators, my mind automatically goes to beadlocks when I hear stauns...because I've got a set on the way :D

Ramsey said:
Ah the tire deflators, my mind automatically goes to beadlocks when I hear stauns...because I've got a set on the way :D

Hah. Thats what confused me. I couldn't believe that you didn't know what staun deflators were. :)

They guys were just occassional wheelers....not hard core. Note taken though, get some d60's, 38's on beadlocks, etc before 2nd wheeling trip. Check

DeftwillP said:
They guys were just occassional wheelers....not hard core. Note taken though, get some d60's, 38's on beadlocks, etc before 2nd wheeling trip. Check

Hah! Only if you want Ramsey as a role-model.

P.S. You don't want Ramsey as a role-model.

Go bigger!

You turd. Is this about the sand in vag comment? :illegalflipoffsmiley: :viking:

Back