• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first build! Jake's 93xj Blog

well if it dries up a bit I wanna go so I can take something other than poser pics

247.jpg

finally got some decent wheeling pics. I've been having a blast wheeling it up in reno. also I need some sliders I think I sealed my passnenger rear door shut lol

been wheeling twice. should be some more pics from the first trip to come. and going wheeling again tomorrow night
trail damage so far: both rockers, rear bumper, front fender and turn signal

253.jpg

255.jpg

254.jpg

252.jpg

wish I had a better pic of this waterfall. it was actually pretty gnarly

251.jpg

I have never heard of such a thing. How do you up grade that?

I know I'm late to the party- and you dont seem to be putting many miles on your rig yet, but are you having issues with your turn down and your rear axle? I had a turn down out of my muffler similar to yours, and it basically was dumping directly onto my rear axle, melting the parking brake cables, and leaving a big ol nasty black spot on it.

I know I'm late to the party- and you dont seem to be putting many miles on your rig yet, but are you having issues with your turn down and your rear axle? I had a turn down out of my muffler similar to yours, and it basically was dumping directly onto my rear axle, melting the parking brake cables, and leaving a big ol nasty black spot on it.

I was worried about it at first. but I haven't had any problems. then again my engine runs ice cold 110*F on the street

Nice! I was out there on new years day and almost flopped on my side in the same ditch. Got a crappy pic from a spectator that pull me back before it went over.

IMG_1930_zps4af4aa1a.png

Real blurry but you get the idea..

Back