• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Cage is done, what do you not like, suggestions.

I've been following the entire buildup on Pirate, Ashman. Looks awesome. I'd add tube following the fenderwells and tie it into the rear bumper. You mentioned on Pirate that you want to save the body, this would help.

I love the leaves up front, I'll be stealing more than one idea off you!! :greensmok

I say again, Bling!

Overkill bling would be some .125 gussets tucked all over with "A"s punched out instead of lame old holes?

I like it lots...nice work!

Looks good. I think it looks more like "Pea Soup" Green than olive drab. :p :D

Well just on the flow, I don't like the corner pieces in the windshield, the straight down piece outisde at the rear door, or the down tube in front of the door. In front of the door the tube makes a right angle and it throws the flow off. I don't know how you could do them differently though. Everthing else looks good.

are u going to make inner fenders for the rear? it must be cool to be able to see the axle from inside the vehicle... :D

Does anyone even read my posts! :D

Yes its gonna have wheel wells.

The back seats arent even bolted in, I keep taking them out to finish welding and painting the cage.

Yea I could see my son grabbing the top of the shock, there not mounted in those pics, but they mount right next to the seats outside the frame. That is more dangerious then the tire...

Back