• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My band is playing this weekend.

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Friends and fans: We have gigs coming up! Kill the Headlights is playing BOTH nights this weekend!

Friday, March 4th at Liam's Irish Pub in Colton - we go on at 11 pm.

Saturday, March 5th at The Marquis in SB - we go on at 9 pm.

hope you dont mind but im going to plug this in as well!

My band will be playing a show in anaheim, its pretty metal! if any of you can make it that would be awesome!

Slanderus
Check us out at Mirror Image Studios "Battle of the Bands" on 03/12/11. Tickets are $10 each. For tickets, please email us at [email protected]

you can also show up and just tell them you are there to see "Slanderus"

thanks guys!

if my daughter wins her soccer tourney sat morning that means the kids and the wife are staying in lancaster for the game on sunday. if this happens, i'll put at least one more body at your show, hopefully 5 or 6 depending on who I can round up at the last minute.

Party in Dereks basement! :gee:

Hahahaha Great show D!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a kick ass time.:D

Really bad cell phone pic. But here is "Kill The Headlights" rockin the Marquis in SB tonight.

0305112114-00-1.jpg

i hate it when i have to spend the night in an unfamiliar place!!!!! Oh wait....is that really all that unfamiliar? lol did we all get bailed out this morning?

Back