• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My baby needed some lovin.......(pics)

GrimmJeeper said:
wait wait this is better.

KOB2.jpg

haha i should be banned from beer and photoshop at the same time.

:cheers:
cornlol.gif

you crack me up Mike, Thats funny shit right there...
Jim, No we can't dimple die your jacked 1/4's .Keep rear tires on your jeep:twak:

GrimmJeeper said:
wait wait this is better.

KOB2.jpg

haha i should be banned from beer and photoshop at the same time.

:cheers:

don't you have a "few" 44's that need building Scott :D

Clean-RC said:
Hmmm... Me likey... I think Im next... Oh wait I gotta finish my 44 first..:rof:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL Mike, too classic!!

That rear bumper is SICK Tony, WAY clean and nice. LOVING the step, you done good bro! Those are some nice welds, I can only dream of the day when I can lay beads like that LOL.

Nice job Billy and Tony, top-notch work! :)

Skwerly said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL Mike, too classic!!

That rear bumper is SICK Tony, WAY clean and nice. LOVING the step, you done good bro! Those are some nice welds, I can only dream of the day when I can lay beads like that LOL.

Nice job Billy and Tony, top-notch work! :)

Its all Billy Skwerly........his ideas, his designs......

Looks good. I was wondering why you have the bump mounted in that location. I n JS we have to mount the bump in the stock location similar to the way you had them before. It looks nice but if ever want to run a sway bar it would kinda be in the way.

The corn is funny to me but im not sure why...

NRT_Chris said:
Looks good. I was wondering why you have the bump mounted in that location. I n JS we have to mount the bump in the stock location similar to the way you had them before. It looks nice but if ever want to run a sway bar it would kinda be in the way.

The corn is funny to me but im not sure why...

Thanks Chris...They were mounted like that so that the coil and air bump would not bind when rock crawling....since it is a 4" stroke air bump.....we wanted to make sure it would not get in the way...

Back