• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC wheel and tire deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgcntry72

NAXJA Forum User
This weekend only, in Crown Point, IN, my wheels and tires for $425.
These have 8000 miles on them, and are balanced and siped.
See 'For Sale' forum for info, and 'it will take a miracle' thread in Winterfest forum for pics.
These cost me $850 shipped in Sept.
First offer takes them.

what are you "up grading" to?

cheers,

jj

its a hell of a deal but i just got new tires a couple months ago. either way i dont need 33's. no more money is being put into the jeep. i'm now saving for my next toy.

cheers,

jj

I might have a buyer for ya....

co-worker will let me know tomorrow...

I'll let ya know...

bgcntry72 said:
This weekend only, in Crown Point, IN, my wheels and tires for $425.
These have 8000 miles on them, and are balanced and siped.
See 'For Sale' forum for info, and 'it will take a miracle' thread in Winterfest forum for pics.
These cost me $850 shipped in Sept.
First offer takes them.

what are they? size?

a buddy of mine is looking to buy a set of 33 bfg mt's, let me know, you've got my number.

Fore Wheeler said:
what are they? size?

a buddy of mine is looking to buy a set of 33 bfg mt's, let me know, you've got my number.

All the info is in the for sale ad

bgcntry72 said:
I have a set of five (5) 15x8 tech1 Rockcrawlers with 4.5" bs with five (5) BFG Mud Terrains on them in 33x10.5 flavor.
The tires have about 8000 miles on them, and I recently had the center lugs siped.
The wheels don't have any dings or nices, and they balance well.
They have been used about 6 months or so, and have no chunking or cuts of any type.
I would like to get $500 for all 5 wheels and tires as a set.
Midwest only.
No, I don't have pics.
Will not ship.
Thanks for looking.

I'll take 'em. $425 for the five. I understand you slid on the side of your Jeep, is it just some rash on the tires? I can always go white-outs if it's just cosmetically ugly. Lemme know.

I'm in Bloomington, IN, about 3.5 hrs from Chicago, even less from Crown Point, IN.

Also, when are you coming down to the Badlands next?

EDIT: You can e-mail me at [email protected], PM me here, or call my cell (812) 219-0852 to figure out when I can get them and the logistics. :)

Last edited:
So bgcntry didn't show up to Crown Point this weekend - I had started to drive up there and gave him a call. He said something about his lift (perhaps didn't finish getting installed or something) and that he wasn't coming down. He said he'd try to be there next weekend.

I called kid4lyf, whose shop/place I would meet him at in Crown Point - and kid4lyf said that bgcntry had sold the 33"s locally up in Milwaukee or wherever, and that he wasn't coming down.

So - which is it? Either way, after our phone call with both parties Wednesday, the plan was to meet in Crown Point today (Saturday) to pick up the tires. I wasn't contacted (even today, up to the last minute), and I could have already driven to Crown Point, and would have had to go home empty handed, costing me about $80-$90 in gas.

Please if anyone reads this that knows, let me know what's up, what really happened - I just wish someone had let me know one way or the other.

I would reccomend you call Mr/ Country directlly and sort this out. As I am sure you know...he is on a time out from the boards, so he has not seen ANY of this recently and has not been able to respond here.

Closing this thread.

Rev

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back