• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Rigs

this is my last rig. never got to finish it before i had to sell due to financial problems.

100_2743.jpg

Fun, I'm in Stevens Point currently. Welcome to the mudwest, unfortunately, depending on your POV.

Yeah what Jake said, welcome to NAXJA. If you wanna wheel with us check out winterfest eleven March 4-5 at Badlands in Attica, IN. You are sure to have a hell of a time.

Quincy IL

Compete in RRock in Hannibal MO.

Starting plans for a second xj for a trail rig.

DSCI0380.JPG

32046_135481593128993_118287334848419_382646_5758031_n.jpg

We had a group down there when you guys were running that comp. It was a good time minus some fool stealing my camera out of my hotel room! :smsoap:

UPDATE as of three hours ago:

Stock about 3 years ago:

102_1517.jpg

4.5" on 31's until about two months ago (been sitting since last Easter):

102_1587.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

6.5" on 33's plus a bunch of extra stuff that I am in debt for. Still need to get my rock sliders back on as well:

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

i'm gonna poop in the collection bucket.

oh, i'm not gonna be at the clean up, will someone poop in the bucket for me? thanks.

for you Dan, anything. I will use my new camera to take a photo of it as well....they have good specials on cameras in Hannibal at the pawn shops :D

for you Dan, anything. I will use my new camera to take a photo of it as well....they have good specials on cameras in Hannibal at the pawn shops :D

Oh, they have good specials at our pawn shops too......:D

Back