• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Invasion: Round 2

If I had known how I was going to treat it I would have found an ugly one to start with. I have "MJ Wheelers Guilt" I took a really nice one off the road and beat it.

And you should! And you should be beaten too! But I'll leave that up to your wife! :gag:

i never understood this. people say i am dumb for wheelin my MJ but who the fawk cares. i have fun breaking stuff and denting stuff.

Oh, I'm well past the guilt now. but if I found another clean one I wouldn't cut it up or wheel it. I'd street truck it like Bob, his is sweet.

i never understood this. people say i am dumb for wheelin my MJ but who the fawk cares. i have fun breaking stuff and denting stuff.

Oh, I'm well past the guilt now. but if I found another clean one I wouldn't cut it up or wheel it. I'd street truck it like Bob, his is sweet.

Did someone say MJ? :D Looks like i'll have one in a few days! :worship: Condition is in between your rigs, leaning way closer to Nate's. Its a Rust free KY truck! :cheers:

Patty and I will be there.

Nick

when are you and Patty headed out?

We were planning on traveling June 29th or 30th and will be driving right by you.

If I had seats in the back we could trailer yours, but I've not got room for 4 people in the cab and seats in the back aren't going to happen until the fall.

We are heading out sometime on the 30th..Just depends on what time I get home from work.I hope to be heading towards Harlan no later than 1:00pm.

Thanks for the ride offer...But,I probably will just drive it.

Nick

spoke w/ my sis in Raleigh, NC yesterday and if I make it out she is going to make the drive out and ride along w/ me and stay in the extra bed in the cabin. Hell, she was rollin a Jeep when I was still riding a bicycle...she is old school :D Just imagine Rev, with female parts.

spoke w/ my sis in Raleigh, NC yesterday and if I make it out she is going to make the drive out and ride along w/ me and stay in the extra bed in the cabin. Hell, she was rollin a Jeep when I was still riding a bicycle...she is old school :D Just imagine Rev, with female parts.

I've heard the stories! I would say she is like you and Rev combined with lady parts of course! :D This should be interesting!

I just tried talking LawnCher into an appearance....

That woudl be kool. I'm looking foward to meeting some of the Mid west guys that will be there. :D

That woudl be kool. I'm looking foward to meeting some of the Mid west guys that will be there. :D

They are dreading meeting you...........:D

If money permits, I am trying real hard to make it the whole 10 hrs there. would only be able to wheel a day because I dont know if I have off of work long enough. Hopefully I can make it home afterwards to. 4hrs to Badlands is easier to convince my bro to drive a truck and trailer to pick me up then 10hrs to KY! haha.

If I go, I'll con xjtimxj into going as well.

If money permits, I am trying real hard to make it the whole 10 hrs there. would only be able to wheel a day because I dont know if I have off of work long enough. Hopefully I can make it home afterwards to. 4hrs to Badlands is easier to convince my bro to drive a truck and trailer to pick me up then 10hrs to KY! haha.

If I go, I'll con xjtimxj into going as well.

Its worth the ride.

you can always convoy with me, Jake. that way if something happens there is at least one trailer (as long as i dont break haha)

you can always convoy with me, Jake. that way if something happens there is at least one trailer (as long as i dont break haha)

totally. I wish I could offer some help in getting it back to WI, but we turn east, and it's 7 hours from my house to Milwaukee.

haha yeah. i might try borrowing a truck and uhaul trailer if i can make it. I think I conned xjtimxj to convoy to.

only thing is Wade, I dont know what day you were thinking about heading down there. It might be earlier then me depending on work. Otherwise that would be sweet as hell.

Someone could always drive Brads Zj ba.........................hahahahah! :D

We are heading out sometime on the 30th..Just depends on what time I get home from work.I hope to be heading towards Harlan no later than 1:00pm.

Thanks for the ride offer...But,I probably will just drive it.

Nick

well if it gets broken and mine isn't, we can put it in the wiener box and get it back to cinci. You're driving the MJ on the highway though ;)

Back