• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC BOD Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
There are 3 positions that will be up for election this November.

• President (Currently held by yours truly)
  • Vice President (Currently held by Rev Den)
  • Recorder/Director (Currently held by Dirk Pitt)
Be thinking about suitable candidates for these positions. This is not something to take lightly and it is NOT intended to be a popularity contest. I encourage you all to know the people that you elect. I realize that, that's not possible in all situations but vote wisely. There will be threads that are started by each candidate and then you will be free to ask questions then.The official nomination period starts on November 1st, elections will begin on November 15th. The terms will be for 2 years and begin on Jan. 1st. All nominees must be :NAXJA: member for at least 1 year prior to taking office, be in good standing, and be nominated by another :NAXJA: member in good standing. The candidate must be nominated, then it must be seconded, then the candidate may accept or decline the nomination. Please verify with your nominees that they are interested in running for a particular office BEFORE you nominate them.

This thread is not for nominations, a specific thread will be started on November 1st for the nominations.

Man, this will be here before we know it. Like Mike said, it is not intended to be a popularity contest, so vote wisely. :thumbup:

I already have some nominations ready so... yeh... (President of the 2nd largest organization on campus here... Having to know parliamentarian proceedure and all that makes elections fun now lol)
I think we have a great bunch of people here in the MWC that should really know how much they do for us and should get credit for it! :D

When was director/recorder consolidated? Did Sue vacate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back