• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MUST GO! CV Shaft and T-case skid!

XJpax

NAXJA Forum User
I NEED the cash fore these ASAP.

RE/Spicer CV shaft cut for 3-4" lift with 1000 miles on it. Looks brand new. MSRP $250, ill let go for $160 shipped

Skidrow T-case Skid, Brand new, but a little scratched from sitting in the jeep. Missing 1 selftapping bolt, $90 shipped.

I would like the driveline, if it will work in mine. Auto or stick? What year is yours? Mine's a '91 5-speed. I guess the lengths are different depending on the trans. Lemmie know.

PM or email at [email protected]

Thx, Jared

That's great, but I still need to know if it is a stick or auto.

They custom build each one to order based on the length you send them. At least that what their website I just read says.

So, stick or auto 2000?

Doh, and I just read another post by Eagle saying that the output shaft of the NP231 changed in 1996. Since mine is pre '96 and yours is post '96, there may well be a compatability issue after all.

Oh well, you shouldn't have any trouble selling the thing at that price. Thx for the offer.

Jared

Back