• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mud River Motorsports is coming back

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
After taking a year off due to heart problems and then an additional year to just go out and play in the Jeep, Mud River Motorsports is gonna be back in the game for 2011, I have picked up a new spotter and good friend, Bobby Spencer. Bobby made his debut at the 2010 WeRock East Coast Putup or Shutup event. We had alot of fun and alot of carnage but are definatly looking forward to more of it. As of now we will be competeing in the RCrocks rockcrawl series in 2011 and what ever else we can afford to enter. We are looking forward to the coming year and hope to see all you out there also. Bobby also managed to get a new Sponsor for this season. Heiseroil will be sponsoring us this coming season with High quality Amsoil products. We will be actively seeking additional sponsors as well.
Our new website for the team is still under construction but up and running now
http://www.mudrivermotorsports.net

We now have the RCrocs schedual

May 7th 2011
June 18th 2011
Aug 20th 2011

We are still watching for Scheduals and locations for a few other events that we will try to fit in also, hope to see some NAXJA members out at them, always feel free to stop by and hang out

Just a quick update, We are really getting stocked for the upcoming series, Bobby has been hard at work with rounding up sponsorship and at this point it looks like we may be able to add a couple events to the season. I just have to button up a couple small things on the buggy and make new side skins and it will be ready to go. Still gotta fix the trailer but it will go quick also and the camper is usable as is, just want to clean it up a bit more is all. I am really hoping to see a bunch of you come out and join in on the fun.

Back