• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside ORV Nov. 15th

caglezxj

NAXJA Forum User
Everyone come out to the new ORV Park www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com Parts Swap & Ride Event. This park is located in Fort Payne and has a lot of nice Rock Climbs & Mud Pits.

Josh

If you are planning on going please post up here.

ill be there with about 4 or 5 other rigs... gonna get there friday camp watch/wheel sat camp wheel sunday then head home

I'm sorry the park is located in Gadsden, AL

Damn...on the weekends I go..y'all don't show but the one weekend I will be somewhere else y'all go.

I am beginning to think y'all don't like me:(

shes prob talking about me.... i try to make it when your there....:wave:... school is just sucking up all my time. but i get all week of thanksgiving off so i will deff be wheelin the weekend before. i would go to the flog but that alot of gas for the tow rig that averages 10mpg.

I am thinking bout coming out to Mountainside on the 15th to see the park. I am having my knee reconstructed tomorrow so I will still be really sore and will have my brother driving me. Is there some mild trails so that I wont get beat to death? I really want to come out but want to be able to enjoy it w/o eating percocets lol.

Whooo hooo...I will just have those BFG TAs so we will still be built about the same...

So who all is going? Post up. I will be in a RED 95 YJ Crawler on 42" Iroks with Black Front Tube Fenders. I plan to get there around 8:00 a.m. on Sat. morning

As previously mentioned I intend on making it in my Cherokee. I also have another friend that should be making it in his too. Is that your first time up to Mountainside with your new rig Josh?

Yes, it has been to Gray Rock and that's it so far. I should have my tube fenders done in time for the ride. And hopefully have my D60 High Steer Arms fixed also. I am studding them cause bolts keep coming loose.

Have you been to mountain side before? What did you think?

Yes, it has been to Gray Rock and that's it so far. I should have my tube fenders done in time for the ride. And hopefully have my D60 High Steer Arms fixed also. I am studding them cause bolts keep coming loose.

Have you been to mountain side before? What did you think?

Been there once last year right when they opened. Haven't seen it since.

Haha Same thing just happened to my steering. I just doubled up on the nut.

ill be there all weekend in a black and silver xj...
IMG_1096.jpg

Back