• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion to have all threads/posts about drama deleted

1,000.......now lunch, and a nap.

See ya guys later!
Ahhhh... Lunch and a nap sounds awesome. Today is gonna be a long day. :smoker:

In. Thanks for the chance. :D

Photographer Mike brought up an excellent point - while we all know each other, and get a bit loose with the tongues sometimes, these new guys may think we are an organization more like Pirate (ew) and head for the hills.

As long as the rowdier bunch of NAXJA can act professional while posting (insults or full-on wars can happen backchannel - who would know?) we have the opportunity to make our fun group grow.

First impressions, as you know, can make or break a lot of things. My suggestion is to leave the rock throwing and stone sharpening behind the scenes, and cater to our new members :).

derek here is the master of professional internet conduct, which is very misleading cause the dudes an animal in real life!

ill be up there this weekend man!

Photographer Mike brought up an excellent point - while we all know each other, and get a bit loose with the tongues sometimes, these new guys may think we are an organization more like Pirate (ew) and head for the hills.

As long as the rowdier bunch of NAXJA can act professional while posting (insults or full-on wars can happen backchannel - who would know?) we have the opportunity to make our fun group grow.

First impressions, as you know, can make or break a lot of things. My suggestion is to leave the rock throwing and stone sharpening behind the scenes, and cater to our new members :).

derek here is the master of professional internet conduct, which is very misleading cause the dudes an animal in real life!

ill be up there this weekend man!

:) :)

I think, in my old age, I'm finally realizing that there is a time and a place for everything. I never beat anyone up who doesn't have it coming, and I never go to bed until the sun comes up while drinking. :yelclap:

But I also realize, that while posting on this forum, I actually represent this club, and everyone in it. There is no way that Remi, for instance, or socalbill, who are just really nice guys, want to be associated with some of the banter and arguments that happen here on the boards.

Ben, great idea on getting rid of the crap in the closet! Two cheers! :)

remi, I think you missed the connection they were making der der

Back