• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mossberg 500 Shotgun

XCastleXJ

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a Mossberg 500A 12g up for sale. pump action, FACTORY camo finish, chambered for 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells, 24 inch barrel, 6 round capacity (5 in the tube, 1 chambered) and the 3 round limiting rod (to make it legal for hunting)

its a great gun for the price. mossberg 500 parts/accessories are pretty easy to find. its no benelli superlite but it'll get the job done.

no paper work, paper trails, tax, FFL fees or 6 hour long background checks.

im asking 250 OBO for the gun but if you catch me in a good moment i'll throw in a sling (the one in the pics) a soft case and even a box or 2 of shells for the full 250.

face to face, cash only, 18+, colorado ID, must be legally allowed to own a firearm, i'll provide a bill of sale for both the buyer and myself.

farthest south i'll meet is Castle Rock and farthest north is Longmont(only for the 250 and a commited buyer).

enough chit chat here it is

P2230128-1.jpg

P2230127.jpg

I would be interested if I hadnt just picked up a Remington 870. Ill spread the word to some of my buddies (only the ones that I would trust with a gun)

hmm. thats tempting. does it shoot well? meaning, if a lazy, crooked thief that obama is trying to protect comes walking into my house to hurt my wife or baby will I be able to blow a hole the size of a watermelon into his stomach?

your in thornton? where would you meet?

it does shoot well... i mean, its a shot gun, unless your shooting a slug, it has a spread of a bunch of holes instead of just one. but ive taken it to shoot trap a few times and the gun is more accurate than i am. and if your thinking about this for home defense, pick up a pistol grip and a cheap laser/flash light and your good to go.

the springs is pretty far south for me but i can meet you half way in castle rock if you want.

yeah i think you could paint it black.

as long as you do the right prep work and all that. it most likely wont be as durable as the factory finish but in painting it yourself you could always do a quick touch up.

Back