• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More stuff needs a new home Make offers or trade.

gimike812

NAXJA Forum User
Make an offer on any of this stuff.

Jeep XJ Cherokee parts

87-95 Glove box Door $5
Driver and passenger side rear Glass for four door $25 each
2 sets of XJ stock front coils no sag. $20 per pair
Xj stock steering box with stock pitman arm $40
Xj Stock rear drive shaft $10
xj stock steering linkage $10
87-89 Gauge cluster $10
XJ front steering Skid plate $25
High Pinion Dana 30 vac-disco. axle with 3.55s $75
Dana 35 axle with 3.55 gears $100
Renix 4.0L Motor Oil pan to TB $350
ECM for renix 4.0L 4x4 5speed XJ $50

Jeep liberty KJ
Stock Coils only 20k miles on them $20

Jeep JK Wrangler
Stock coils Only 235 miles all together on them. $30
Stock Track Bar only 235 miles on it. $10

Dodge Dakota Stock 15 inch alloy wheels 97-01. All four rims with center caps $100

All items must go. Make an offer on multiple items. Willing to trade parts for any thing I am looking for.
Aussie Locker for ford 8.8 or D30.
Diff covers for D30 or 8.8
2 good tires 30-35s for 15inch rim. They are for a trail trailer
231 Tcase with sye
Off-road or rock lights.
Winch and other recovery gear.
Hi-lift jack
On board air or Power tank
A shop air compressor no less than 60Gal
Sand blast cabnet

Let me know What you have Make me an offer I can only say yes or no. There not doing me any good.
Call me at 520-977-410Three If I dont answer leave a message I will call back.

you looking for stock diff covers or beefy ones? Make it into phoenix at all?

Is that steering skid like this one? i've been halfway looking for one for a while...
images

61scout80
The steering skid looks the same. It was taken off a 1988 xj.
As far as the diff covers go, I really have my eyes on the Solid diff covers just not in the budget right now, will consider anything stronger than Stock.
I can make it to Phoenix if I have a reason. I do need to make a trip up there some time in the next couple weeks.

Let me know when you are making your trip up here. If that skid is still around I'll take it. I have a couple lights I can part with or cash. Your choice.

PM Sent Scout

The odometer reads 282k miles but I dont know the history of the xj it came out of.
Here is a video of it running.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJiHuQh0utA

The motor runs way smoother than my xjs engine with only 200k miles. It may have been rebuilt at some time I do not know. I did notice the coolant system will need a flush it was very dirty like any engine of its age. I have it posted at $350 because thats the price Titian or Checker would charge you if you didnt have a good long block core. Make an offer. I will even be in phoenix on thursday so we could arange something for delivery.

Back