• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More prototyping from JcrOffroad. Ultimate Sliders, DIY Rear, Roof rack and more!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Back to work on the XJ product line!

Here's how the DIY Rear turned out!
400034_10150590353488276_209865163275_9017832_846028172_n.jpg

Have to get the assembly instructions, pricing, product page, machine program files done and it will be ready for the market. Soon! Very soon!

Next up is our idea to make the ultimate XJ sliders. We've been wanting to do this for a while and finally going all in on it. These sliders could potentially change the XJ slider market!

419728_10150592836298276_209865163275_9024343_1886665697_n.jpg

Any idea what you are doing for the new roof rack yet? I kinda like the current one, but Im not opposed to improvements. Keep up the great work, i like my front bumper and rock sliders. You'll definitely get some more of my business once I get my taxes back.

For us 2-door guys, maybe you could have the option of a small cover plate that would fit between the door and the rear wheel well... just so it would look nice and protect that small patch of sheetmetal.

For us 2-door guys, maybe you could have the option of a small cover plate that would fit between the door and the rear wheel well... just so it would look nice and protect that small patch of sheetmetal.

Maybe at some point. We don't have a 2-door handy, so we would have to find one. But right now, our list of new products is very long.

I know this will sound noobish - Are the basic sliders going to be just the long panel that attaches to the rockers; or will every set have the 'step bar' on it?

Back