• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More..... Kids these days.......

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Here's two girls I'd like to see get a good beating......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOKf3V5U6M

There's a couple other follow up links along the side - at least the law is coming down on the adult girl a bit.

Entitlement attitudes..... where the fawk do they get it?

Their parents give them everything, they think they deserve everything, they take everything they can. American prosperity is a snake biting itself on the tail...

WHAT THE HELL?! a nine year old girl? "well like money is like money and like she got the money back anyway so like I don't like feel bad about it". As long as the girl scout money goes back to the girl scout she thinks the situation is corrected? Her parents should have beat her a little more often.

WTF!!! "im kinda pissed cuz i got chrges and everything" those girls parents need to give them an ass beating and tell them the freaking difference between right and wrong. Unbelievable. (n)

Shocking and disgusting... It's time for a beating......(and a MAJOR one at that....)

This world is coming to a rather ugly end....

Pretty soon it will be every man (or woman) for themselves....

I am already armed.....

If I was still in high school and knew the two of them I would steal their shit constantly. Not just money out of their perse, maybe a tire or two, windshield wipers, antenna, school books. cause afterall, I need a spare, wipers and an antenna. Like, those things just cost money anyway.

~Alex

"no mr policeman...those two teenage girls were asking me to gag them with my charlie fishdiver. I dont feel bad at all. Look at them...they're smiling and enjoying starbucks"

she sounds like paris hilton :gee:

karmaaa bitches

Last edited:
Now now, we must not spank our kids, it will make them feel bad..... Start slapping those people around who say spanking is bad... Then beat the f*$k out of them.. Sorry, 2 more cents worth tonite.. Bad day, does it show? LOL

"... and I hope they get the help they need."

I can't decide whether that help is a simple beating, or having your bunghole stretched in County for a little while. Obviously, they're too damned dim to have figured it out by now. One of them just turned 18...

Doing the "dine and dash" at Denny's later? Also dumb. Don't tell me "misunderstanding" - there are easier ways to handle something like that (I've "played hostage" before while my wife and and got cash... And I did it a few times bfeore I got married. What's the issue there?)

Great Troy, leave it up to a cop to post a thread about stupid teenage girls and have it become flypaper for pedifiles........

XJEEPER said:
Great Troy, leave it up to a cop to post a thread about stupid teenage girls and have it become flypaper for pedifiles........

LOL. Yeah, well this thread is surely on it's way to getting canned...... Immature idiots gotta bring "rape" and bullets to the brain into the thread.

Nice work fellas....... :rolleyes:

I have been saying for years now, if you graduate high school and don't go on to college/university or find a job with 2 years or start pulling your own weight so as not to become a drain... forced military time. Only a few years, 3 would do, enough to be trained in whatever trade you choose, than spend some time earning your paycheck, kept in somewhat good shape, and possibly deploying overseas. Would certainly straighten a few people out.

As for these 2 dumsh1t girls, I personally hold the parents somewhat accountable for the way they act. Granted mom n dad can only do so much, but if I acted 1/4 that ignorant to anyone I would have one tanned ass as a result. Sadly nowadays even talking about that can result in someone telling child services you beat your kids, which in turn the kids find out about and can do on their own once they get punished anyway... sad world its becoming... sorry, has become.

f-IN bitches

Maybe the law will do something with the dumb blond at least. As for the parents, at least they let her sit in jail and didn't just bail her out. Maybe they have had enough of her attitude too!

Back