• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monthly run - July

I have seen many dogs there. Be aware that a lot of loud vehicles will be running around and it is fairly common to hear fireworks on the beach.

5 dirtbikes, 10-person toyhauler, 3 trucks, quad and maybe a sandrail. 11 people.

How do y'all want to get in touch? CB, HAM, cell? We're going up in the early afternoon and would love to set up near by (we might get rowdy).

Sounds great. I think the final count for my group will be ...

3 trucks
1 car
4 dirt bikes
1 quad
8 people
And several tents :-(

Best to call or text when you're getting close.

909-5I9-5966

I don't think the jeep is going to make it for lack of room on the trailer.

We plan to get there early afternoon on Friday.

I'll be around, hopefully my heep will be good to go.

I don't think the jeep is going to make it for lack of room on the trailer.

We plan to get there early afternoon on Friday.
I don't take my truck out in the dunes. My excuse is no flag, but really it's because it's less expensive to break stuff on the moto vs the truck. :gag:

I'll call when we're in line to get on the beach. Do you guys have little kids coming?

Yeah, same boat here....dodge stays on the beach....don't play with your transportation home!

No little kids, plenty of big children from 19-35.

What a great freakin' weekend! Ran the bikes hard, ran the truck even harder to the demise of my battery tray, front headlight, groaning steering and very loud rotational squeak from the rear end somewhere. I didn't take any, but once I get pics I'll post em up.

Great to see you guys!

Yep! Great weekend, ran the bikes hard, only ran the truck hard to pull a truck and trailer into camp. :D

Garrett, all your friends were great....hope they make it out next time too.

Too bad the rest of you bums didn't make it, the weather was amazeballs. NO wind the whole time.

Back