• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Road March 6th-9th?

Hey guys, I feel like a big ass about this, but I don't know if I am going to be able to make this trip now. My Grandma passed last week and I spent a buttload of money on a last minute plane ticket to get back to Michigan to see her before she died.

Good news is I made it in time to say goodbye. bad news is, not only do I need to check on my finances, but I am just not feeling a wheeling trip right now. Especially one taking me away from my wife and kids for 4 days again. Lord knows my wife isn't going to do this trip with me.

like mud said, mojave road isn't going anywhere. my condolences to you and the family.

Hey guys, I feel like a big ass about this, but I don't know if I am going to be able to make this trip now. My Grandma passed last week and I spent a buttload of money on a last minute plane ticket to get back to Michigan to see her before she died.

Good news is I made it in time to say goodbye. bad news is, not only do I need to check on my finances, but I am just not feeling a wheeling trip right now. Especially one taking me away from my wife and kids for 4 days again. Lord knows my wife isn't going to do this trip with me.

Family is more important. As others have said the Mojave Road ain't going anywhere.

Take care of the wife and kids.

If you plan a revisited trip around October, you might convince me to come out.

Thanks for the good wishes guys. I really appreciate it!

Back