• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moded 99 Cherokee

XJ99

NAXJA Forum User

Engine & Drivetrain
>4.0L H.O w/ Custom Air Intake - 75K miles
>AW4 Auto Trans
>NP231 T-case w/ SYE and Tom Woods Custom Shaft
>1999 Sport Model Chili Pepper Red paint

Axles: Fronts a HP30 with 3.55's and a Detroit Gearless (have a SJ truss not Installed), Rears a Chryco 8.25 29 Spline w/ fresh brakes

Meats: 35x12.50 BFG MT's (practically new) on 15x10 Rockcrawler's 4" BS

Suspenion:
>Front: 5.5" RE coils w/ 1.75 poly spacer, RE drop brackets and support braces, RE fixed arm's and extended SS brakelines.
>Rear: 6.5" Rusty's pack, 6* shimmed, sits at 7.5", stock shackle for now (but do have RE's 1.25 for when pack settles)

Steering:
RE's HD Trackbar and HD frame mount,HD Sleeved stock tie rod, Driver side tie rod flip...

Front Bumper: Nates4x4 Front winch bumper with reciever, shackles, brushguard, 4x4 lights, and 9,000K MM Winch...
Rear Bumper: Custom HD high clearance bumper w/ custom shackle points mounted underneath...

Armor: Custom 2x4 HD rockerguards, PMW lower quarter door armor with Herculiner...

Has trimmed fenders w/ TJ flares

New Battery, Portable CB Radio, Pioneer HeadUnit, Quick Air Compressor, Hi-Lift Jack....

The best part is I have a front HP44 8 lug, manual lock-out hubs, 30 spline, with 5.13 gears and a full detroit locker, as well as a rear Dana 60 8 lug, 30 spline, with 5.13 gears and a full detroit locker. The only problem is they still have the stock F-250 mounts and need to have new bracketry put on to go under the XJ. With these axles underneath this XJ could run 38's and could be a potentially serious rockkrawler with the right driver.

I'm looking for $8500 obo, If you want the XJ plus the axles package Im looking for 8500$ firm. If you are serious and have any questions or would like to see any other pictures feel free to ask....Located in Newark, Delaware

he'll probably see your post when he gets home tonight, if not, I'll give him a call (sorry, don't like giving out personal numbers without permission first)

Back