• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Modded 89 xj part out

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
These parts will be available mid to end February located in Colorado Springs.
All prices are obo.
Any small misc stuff just make offer.

All parts off a 89 4door body some dents and rust, mid stiffeners late model front end swap.

LP30. Richmond gears and bearings. 4.56. Detroit EZ lunchbox. Ruffstuff cover. New unit bearings(timken) new rotors new pads. 1.5" od .250 wall dome steering with Heims. All are tight. No dw. Adj track bar as well as pitman arm included.
29 spline 8.25. Richmond gears 4.56. Power trax no slip. Solid diff cover.

$800

RC long arms and belly skids. $400

33x12.5r15 duratracs on rockcrawler wheels. 95% or better tread. $750
No I won't deprecate unless both parts spoken for.

21 spline 231 w/ AA sye -needs c clips in speedo gear- $150

3.5" re could and leaf packs with base level shocks $150
Again. Will not seperate.

Metal taillights with leds. $100

Will make package deals. Pm for info.

Items left unaccounted for:
Axles
Body/title.
Misc. parts.

To those who wante the parts. The jeep was dropped off today at buddies to begin being stripped once he lets me know the respective parts are off I will let you know. Cash can go to him or via paypal. Doesn't matter to me. We can sort that out when time comes.

Wanted to update. Does not have all shocks. Minus one rear shock.
Coils and leaf packs 120$
If you want shocks I'll toss em in.

Last edited:
All pms replied.

What's left:
Axles/steering
Body parts
Interior parts.
There are sliders on the jeep that would need cut off since welded to stiffeners if anyone is interested.

BTW for people with parts, Tip hasn't heard from anyone yet and he returns to work later this week making picking things up more difficult.

I called that number twice with no result. Got a reply on another number. Got busy, call back later. What's a good time for Tip? I have loads of time, but little patience.

Fred pm replied. Guess he got called in for emergency crap at the mine. He will get back at ya once back down the hill :thumbup: sorry about confusion. He gets text service but not enough for calls most often fwiw. Number I provided is correct.

Light boxes still available $100. Will ship your dime. Lights included.

Axles still available. 750 as set. There was some interest in individual parts so I will break down if all parts are spoken for.

Ruffstuff cover $75
Detroit EZ locker $125
New bearings, brakes, knuckles, steering $200
Adj trac bar $50
Housing with 4.56 gears no spiders no knuckles with shafts $100

Rear axle complete 4.56 powertrax no slip brakes $400

Will not ship tcase. Not enough time.

Light boxes still available $100. Lights included.

Axles still available. 750 as set. There was some interest in individual parts so I will break down if all parts are spoken for.

Ruffstuff cover $75
Detroit EZ locker $125
New bearings, brakes, knuckles, steering $200
Adj trac bar $50
Housing with 4.56 gears no spiders no knuckles with shafts $100

Rear axle complete 4.56 powertrax no slip brakes $400

Will not ship tcase. Not enough time.

I will be in town next weekend and can meet up with folks for parts.

Ya know what. I need this crap gone. I don't want it still sitting at his house after I head back down here. Let's get this crap outta there.

Lights $75
Tcase $75

Both axles with steering and track bar $650

fred ill bring the lights and rest of the stuff over when I am in town. ill get with you on the 13th if that's cool?

Back