• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Rims: Anyone that is or has run these please post up!

OK, I'll throw a couple of poser shots in here. BDS 4.5" lift, 2006 Moabs with the stock 245/75R16 MTR's.

dscn3306.jpg

p1010122.jpg

Markos said:
Holy Hell! :D

I love the look on your face versus the boy's...

Moab look like they were meant for XJ's. They just look so great!

Jumping from one bowl into another will do that to you.........can't help but yell "Waaahoooo!"

Moab's look great on any Jeep, but especially on XJ's.

265/75/16 MT's, no spacers. They rub the fenders at full stuff but I will be trimming the fenders and adding bump stops.
20070909-CRW_8321.jpg

Lots of good looking XJ's with Moabs in this thread!

I need to get in on this...
1999 Cherokee
3" Superlift
245/75/16 Dueler Revos
No spacers
No rub
HP adding "Rubiclone" sticker
But...it's straight up street only
WJSeatsin99011.jpg

WJSeatsin99012.jpg

Stock Wheel/Tire setup from an 05 Rubi. RE 4.5 with a spacer up front, I have rubbed when wheelin but I think the spacer throws off how thjings are supposed to work.

DSC03082.jpg

DSC03083.jpg

Silent said:
Anyone tell me if the newer moabs that are 17" will fit on a 95 w/ 2" running 31's?

You can use an adapter like jeep/bronco did to make the Moab wheel bolt up. If the newer 17" Moab's have the stock BFG Mud's they are 255/75-17 which is about a 32" tire and wont work with just 2" of lift.

Thread hi jack coming - not really a hi jack, more of a side track. Does any one know the part numbers for Cragar soft 8's or Cagar V-5's that have the same back space and 8" width as Moabs, but in 15". I dont seem to be finding this info any place. :geek:

Hi jack over. thanks for reading.

Dave

yikes said:
Thread hi jack coming - not really a hi jack, more of a side track. Does any one know the part numbers for Cragar soft 8's or Cagar V-5's that have the same back space and 8" width as Moabs, but in 15". I dont seem to be finding this info any place. :geek:

Hi jack over. thanks for reading.

Dave

Just go to the Summit site and look up what you want, it's real easy.

Ahh, I did it for ya, take just a moment if you're familiar with Summit. They have the 15" black soft 8 at 8" width from 2.5" to 4.75" backspace. It's $37.95.

Part Number: CRR-3975812P Rim Diameter (in): 15 in. Rim Width (in): 8.00 in. Backspacing (in): 4.750 in. Offset (mm): +6.00mm Wheel Material: Steel Wheel Finish: Black Wheel Construction: 2-piece Beadlock Included: No Beadlock Functional: No Lug Nut Seat Style: Conical seat - 60 degree Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in): in. Washer Outside Diameter (in): in. Hub Centric: No Center Bore Diameter (in): 3.300 in. Center Cap Included: No Valve Stems Included: No

I've got a '99, 3" with the Moabs and 245/75 R16 BFGs

No rubbing and they look great.

Back