• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Fall Fling reservations

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. We'll be at the Day's Inn. Wife wanted to relax on this trip, otherwise I would be in the campground w/ the tent.:cool:

I might be there with my buddy coming out from Chicago and my wife and her friend. not sure where we are staying yet

Got my reservation at the Bowen Motel - Sunday through Saturday.

:D :D

I highly doubt I'll be there this year, the timing and money probably won't work out.

I should make it to 2008 though, although it might be much more brief than usual (2008 is going to be tough, between Holly and I getting married and taking the "I just got married" vacation and Holly's sister getting married the Saturday after FF it'll be tough).

can anyone throw up a cost estimate for this trip? Also, if I didn't have a locker by then, will most of this be open-diff friendly?

xL8 APEKSx said:
can anyone throw up a cost estimate for this trip? Also, if I didn't have a locker by then, will most of this be open-diff friendly?

Its going to cost a few hundred in gas to get there & back, you can camp for about $18 per night or a cabin for about $35. Plus food & beer!!

As far as the diff question.... there is more than enough for open diffs to have fun on & there is sooooo much traction to be had on the slick rock!!! You will be fine!!

I had began to plan this trip for the wife and I then she reminded me we are going to visit her family in PA for our fall vacation :( I guess I cant avoid meeting the inlaws forever (nearly 3 years though isnt bad :) )

I'm booked here. :D

m4.jpg

And here. :D

m5.jpg

And here too. :D

m6.jpg

--ron

Well, odds are less than 50/50 that we'll be able to go when Oct finally arrives; but just in case - I booked cabins 6 & 7.

I'm hoping my boy will get to come with me and the three of us in one cabin for whole week could lead to picking "cides"... homi or sui... :eek:

Coming in Sun Sept 30 and pulling out Sun Oct 7.

bburge

I am trying to rearrange schedules so that I can make it for the whole week. I have never been to Maob and I am very much looking forward wheeling some of the famous trails. Here is a vid from GSW last week at Golden Crack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-RTgQAakZQ

Kejtar said:
As always.. I got cabin 1 :D
And as usual... Chez Whale will be right across the driveway from you in space #87.

Update...

Hey Bill. Tell Helen that Michaelle will be coming along for the whole week.

Cabin 14!

Back