• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab...Elephant hill...been there?

Photobucket now has video too. I don't know the first thing about it, but that's what is says when I log in now.
:compwork:

Did you make Amy hike off to get that shot on the bridge?

Bent said:
Did you make Amy hike off to get that shot on the bridge?

Yeah, sort of. We all walked down about a quarter mile to the bridge to take pictures, then realized that we could drive down(very fun) so I had to go back and get the Jeep.

Trip was awesome, the only breakage was on the freeway...only 2 miles from home. A very stupid lady pulled from the emergency lane into the slow lane, where I was doing 60 mph with the trailer, right in front of me doing about 10 mph. I locked it up pretty hard, jack knifed the trailer, broke both shocks on the trailer and a swaybar mount on the front axle...I was just amazed I missed her and didn't roll it. She then proceeded to cross lanes of traffic at 20-30 mph. I caught up to her and left a good dent in her minivan because I was so pissed.

The trailer made the rest of the journey their and back with out the air shocks (riding bottomed out). The Sway bar link went unnoticed until I went to unhook in Moab. I fixed it before the drive home.

All in all a good trip.

Still working on trying to convert the video to a format I can use on the computer.

Back