• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ lift question

renegade_z71 said:
what are you doing with those drop brackets? are they up 4 sale?

maybe..... i'll see if i can find them and the upper brackets. i know the springs are long gone.

32's or 33's depending on your fender trimming.

there are easy ways to lose lift from the rear (shorter shackle, flatter leafs, etc) and easy ways to add lift to the front (coil spacer, stacking coil isolators) so just get the 4.5 and see how it sits.

with a 4.5" lift, fender trimming and bumpstopping you can fit 35s.

the biggest thing is 4.5" is really pushing the ride quality with short arms, and if you go even higher it starts getting real bad. i used to have 4.5" coils and an extra 1" from some stacked coil isolators, the ride sucked, but it worked.

BrettM said:
there are easy ways to lose lift from the rear (shorter shackle, flatter leafs, etc) and easy ways to add lift to the front (coil spacer, stacking coil isolators) so just get the 4.5 and see how it sits.

with a 4.5" lift, fender trimming and bumpstopping you can fit 35s.

the biggest thing is 4.5" is really pushing the ride quality with short arms, and if you go even higher it starts getting real bad. i used to have 4.5" coils and an extra 1" from some stacked coil isolators, the ride sucked, but it worked.

Yeah i was looking at the longarm kit but dayum they get expensive.

Back