• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ Brake HELP

oldmemories

NAXJA Forum User
So i removed the rear valve and have a setup like this..

I ran a brand new rear line, had rear drums adjusted and new front pads/ rotors replaced along with bearings. i bleed the system and im still getting the brake warning light and the brakes still feel spongy.....

i had to replace the left front caliper line.....maybe its pinched off and restricting flow...

i took it to dwells automotive for an alignment and to check brakes. they said they pressure bleed the system and that they fixed the warning light and when i looked under the hood all they did was disconnect the plug. and dont get me started with alignement, gave me the run around when trying to install upper control arms saying they couldnt get it into the right whole to correct the caster.

please help. winter is almost here and i need this truck to be safe on the road with its brakes...

forgot to mention i also replaced the mc/bb with 04 WJ.

even when i brake it feels like i can go to the fire wall, i just can believe the service at this place.

so your rear brake circuit is running from the front output in the proportioning valve?

that's the fail over circuit. That's the one that should be plugged.

grab an XJ proportioning valve, slide it in there and hook it up just like an XJ, problem will be solved, assuming good master/cylinders and calipers.

Back