• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ bed - 6 foot w/ tailgate

LastMJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have the bed and tailgate from my 92 short bed Comanche MJ. Both are in good condition. Not perfect but really good for a 20 year old truck. Cab of the truck it was on had a fire. Paint damaged at the front of the bed but not structurally hurt at all.

The taillights do not come with it but the wiring for them does. Factory flares are still installed. - Asking $375 obo for the bed and tailgate. Willing to trade for 135amp or better MIG (uses gas) welder

This thing would make a great project for building a trailer to tow behind your XJ Cherokee, MJ Comanche, YJ TJ JK Wrangler or even a Grand Cherokee. The frame is still underneath the bed so all you need are leaf springs, axle and build a tongue on the front. OR you can take the bed off the frame and bolt it to an existing trailer frame (like a boat trailer or older trailer with a bad deck) and you are styling! All your Jeep buddies will be jealous!
Taillights are sold

Ignore the junk in the bed in the pics, the truck has become a storage unit while it sits in my garage.

Email me or text/call me at (657) 229-3478

I can now accept PayPal and Credit/Debit cards!!!! Just add 3% (but that's negotiable!)
-Jake

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo6.jpg

MJbedINSIDE02.jpg

MJbedINSIDE01.jpg

Back