• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. parts, engine, rims, tires, plow frame

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User
one stock 5 spoke steel jeep rim with good 215/70/15 tire-$20

(4) 225/70/14 goodyear wrangler ats tires on 14" ford ranger rims--$40

97+header panel, comes with both headlight bezels and grille, headlights, front blinker lights(one is cracked) also has electric fan mounted to it, painted flat black, little dinged up but still more then usable-$30

all located in belchertown mass, all best offer, i need this stuff out of the yard before snow!!

Re: misc parts, rims, tires, etc

sorry no pic, its in good shape, just a small crack under the grille, grille hides it. needs paint and a pass front marker light(i have one but its cracked) take it for $20

parts and pieces-95 cherokee

taillights-$35 pair
header panel w/lights-grille-bezels-$40
doors-all 4 for $100
front bumper-$20
f/r axles-d30/35-3.07 gears--$150 for both
seats-front and rear-$75 for the set
grey interior pieces-make an offer
front fenders-$25 each
motor-$150
(4) 5 spoke steel wheels with ok tires-$80
any misc things shoot me an offer. $$$ talks. located in belchertown mass, you come and pull it!!

Re: parts and pieces-95 cherokee

it will fit but its the older style, youd need to swap the wiring harness as well and both front fenders in order for the body lines to match up. $100 for everything you need for the front end swap, header lights grille bezels both fenders wiring harness and whatever misc things go with it sound good?? ive got a header for a 97 here as well, flat black, needs a pass front blinker and both side markers and a paintjob, $25 if you want it

all prices null and void. everything is make an offer, cash talks. first one here with $$$ gets it, everythings gotta go asap, too many unregistered vehicles here!!

What's the condition of the dana 30?

great shape, newer brakes, 3.07 gears, no slop in the balljoints or steering, looks like it might be sold, waiting on the kid to call me, supposedly coming for it tomorrow.

What about the sideview mirrors are they the spring loaded ones or the foldable ones? PM me if foldable with price with shipping to 40324

4.0 ho motor

already pulled sitting in the garage, 180k on it, ran perfect(have video of it running) comes complete, only needs a distributor car/rotor(got cracked during removal) someone come get it for $150 or make me an offer, i want it gone before it snows

6'6 fisher plow

6'6 blade w/power angle, electric/hydraulic pump, also have a second setup with engine driven hydraulic pump with all control valves and cables, ive got a frame off my jeep comanche and another frame from an early 80's f150, take it all for $300, i need it out of my yard asap!!

Back