• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mini 20 or 16 oz CO2 setup for tires?

Just a Note:
It's obviously not a problem for the larger tanks, but with the small ones, just make sure you hold the bottle upright when you fill your tires. You don't want pump liquid CO2 in your tires, plus it's not good for the seals on the valve.
SC

Robert I was just looking at that...
I saw it in my Dec 06 ORA mag from 4WP for $49.00
Its the power tank mini system. but its like $160 on their web site, i wonder if it was a misprint. Says the P/N# is CYL2140
-Allen

swbooking said:
Its the power tank mini system. but its like $160 on their web site, i wonder if it was a misprint. Says the P/N# is CYL2140
-Allen

is 4wp the same as www.4wheelparts.com? If so I tried searching by that number on the site and didn't come up with anything. Is that the only order number by the product in the mag? Also what is the phone number one the mag, I will try to call and order one.

swbooking said:
-Allen

Hey, yeah can you poss scan it or take a picture of it and email it or post it here for us? :D

and FYI to all.. I wrote one company about the head/inflator only.. see below.

Yes, It will be $44.45 plus shipping.
Travis Monday
(865) 591-9806

Robert Kobal wrote:
> Hello, just wanted to see if you sell just the CoFlator head separate
> from everything else?

The number in the mag is 800-284-9840 and i dont have a scanner and my digi cam is MIA Sorry guys. but its page 64 in the Dec. Off-Road Adventures let me see if i can get a hold of one...

Here got it!

http://www.oramagazine.com/pastIssues/1206-issue/index.asp?article=holiday

Half way down

POWER TANK MINI

The primary cause of tire failure is under-inflation. If you care about your tires and safety, put this in your truck, van or SUV. This wine-bottle sized unit holds enough air to add 10 PSI to 10 to 15 average tires. The special trigger regulator is easy to use, and only takes seconds to fill a tire. No hoses or cords. The whole kit fits inside a padded case. When it’s empty, just get it refilled at a paintball shop, or exchange it for a full one. Product is also great for quads, motorcycles, and trailers. To order call 800-284-9840. # CYL2140 $49.99

OK UPDATE!

Typical 4WD bulsht...

They said that it was a miss print..

That is for the tank only! What a joke. I can go to the paint ball store and get the same one for like 6-15$. Well without the sticker..

Damn that sucks i knew that was too good to be true especially from Powertank, none of their stuff is cheap.

Back