• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Miller Millermatic 175 Mig Welder

Goat

NAXJA Forum User
I have to get rid of my...Miller MM175 220V Mig. Rated by Miller up to 1/4" single pass.

Comes with a regulator and longer power cord (15ft), 6-8 contact tips (0.030 & 0.023) & about 1/2 of an 8" spool (0.030). Tank is not included. Has run perfectly for me. Serial # is: LC340758.

$600. I need the cash so I won't take trades.

I can ship, it would be from 03054 & it weighs 90lbs or pick-up in Merrimack, NH.

3-17-09%20003.jpg

3-17-09%20004.jpg

if anyone wants to buy my lincoln sp-135 plus, i will take this one off your hands.

Hm, very interested. Would make a nice unit for my new place and free up my other one just for traveling jobs.

Did you buy it new? Ever use it for anything other than steel? Where has it been stored (mostly worried about corrosion/condensation issues)? Any thoughts on how much of an upgrade it would be from my current 120v Lincoln 135t?

Last edited:
Did you buy it new? Ever use it for anything other than steel? Where has it been stored (mostly worried about corrosion/condensation issues)? Any thoughts on how much of an upgrade it would be from my current 120v Lincoln 135t?

Yes, I bought it new from my welding supplier when I lived in NY state.

It's most been stored in garages & a closet when I had no shop.

The last question is a tough one. I would say the Miller is twice the welder. I used a SP135 for some time, fantastic machine. But it is a 110v unit, this is a 220v unit. Also, the Miller is a infinitely variable voltage unit while the SP135 is a tapped voltage unit. A nice feature if you know how to tune in an arc.

definitely interested. let me talk to my dad and get back to ya...

Also, the Miller is a infinitely variable voltage unit while the SP135 is a tapped voltage unit. A nice feature if you know how to tune in an arc.

FWIW my SP135 is infintely variable also. maybe that's the "plus" part :dunno:

Thanks for the answers. Comparing stats and talking to some people with experience with them, I'm going to pass. They sound like a great unit and get great reviews, but wouldn't be enough of an upgrade for me to be worthwhile.

Back