• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

might be the right place for my build?

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
i couldn't find a projects section, and seeing as my project is all OEM, nor advanced. i thought this would work.

"Zip-Tie" my 91' xj build:

ok so im sitting on a 91' 2dr cherokee laredo. all stock, except for the wheels and tires. yup, im sitting on some worn 30x9.5x15 pathfinder a/t's. ok now for what i've done.

i straped the spare to the roof, on them travel/sport bars. and the hi-lift on the rear bumper. i dont know why i did that, i felt compelled to do it one day so i did. but thats going to change today, im moving the hi-lift to the travel/sport bars.

Photo24.jpg

Photo23.jpg

oh and i shortened the overhead console so i could fit my 101st flag.
0518081717.jpg

X2 on strength. I had loaned my XJ to my sister and her and her husband ended up ripping the front bar off hauling a twin mattress.

yea, so i've heard. it works for now. im just a bit too low on cash to buy an actual roof rack. and i need the rear of my jeep to be clean, and clear for the most part

Swamprat said:
i couldn't find a projects section, and seeing as my project is all OEM, nor advanced. i thought this would work.

"Zip-Tie" my 91' xj build:

ok so im sitting on a 91' 2dr cherokee laredo. all stock, except for the wheels and tires. yup, im sitting on some worn 30x9.5x15 pathfinder a/t's. ok now for what i've done.

i straped the spare to the roof, on them travel/sport bars. and the hi-lift on the rear bumper. i dont know why i did that, i felt compelled to do it one day so i did. but thats going to change today, im moving the hi-lift to the travel/sport bars.

Photo24.jpg

Photo23.jpg

oh and i shortened the overhead console so i could fit my 101st flag.
0518081717.jpg
I noticed your 101st flag. I was in the 101st my self back in 75.

Back