• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Michigan?

You are in the wrong group. The North Atlantic Chapter covers the east coast from Virginia through Maine, and the Canadian Maritime provinces. Anyone in NAXJA can join NAC, but geographically our "territory" doesn't extend that far west.

I don't know if Michigan might be in the Midwest Chapter area.

Eagle said:
You are in the wrong group. The North Atlantic Chapter covers the east coast from Virginia through Maine, and the Canadian Maritime provinces. Anyone in NAXJA can join NAC, but geographically our "territory" doesn't extend that far west.

I don't know if Michigan might be in the Midwest Chapter area.
The Midwest Chapter apparently covers every state not claimed by another chapter as well as a few small Caribbean countries.

MaXJohnson said:
The Midwest Chapter apparently covers every state not claimed by another chapter as well as a few small Caribbean countries.

That is correct. I claimed Bermuda only a few months ago, although technically they aren't even Caribbean.

Hmmm...

The dreaded "Midwest Triangle" effect, eh? :scottm:

Back