• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MICHIGAN ROLL CALL

I live 4 miles from the WI/MI border near Stephenson MI. I spend 95% of my weekdays in the UP. Does this make me somewhat of a Michiganer? I do like the Lions and Tigers except when they play the Packers and Brewers. Anyone in the UP know of some good wheeling? :wave:

Jeepm@n said:
I live 4 miles from the WI/MI border near Stephenson MI. I spend 95% of my weekdays in the UP. Does this make me somewhat of a Michiganer?

Nope. No Michagander spends any time in da UP. You would be a wanna be yooper.

stupidweirdo said:
Whoa, long time no see. What's up man? Gas Prices , Fawkin OPEC ruined my plans !!!
Happy 4th and crap :explosion

Thanks Man , annoyed the neighborhood pretty good last night .

Though I am in Indiana now, born and raised in the UP - eventually moving back up to our place there. We have a house with some land in Michigamme.

92XJT said:
Though I am in Indiana now, born and raised in the UP - eventually moving back up to our place there. We have a house with some land in Michigamme.

Michigamme resevoir is some of the best fishing I've ever done other then Little Bay De Noc.

We use to catch some good northern out of the lake - years back, haven't fished there for awhile. I heard they planted some lake trout in there - probably just fed the northern doing that though - lol. Our house is about 3 miles from the west end of the lake.

92XJT said:
We use to catch some good northern out of the lake - years back, haven't fished there for awhile. I heard they planted some lake trout in there - probably just fed the northern doing that though - lol. Our house is about 3 miles from the west end of the lake.

I'm so jealous of your house 3 miles from there. I'm about an hour from there.

HERES MINE. YOU MIGHT SEE ME AT SILVER LAKE OR PLAYING IN THE MUD IN FRUITPORT.
russelscott060.jpg

Back