• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Michael Jackson Dead at Age 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should we have any thoughts on this?

What an F'ing shame that the whole world focused on the death of a sick, child molesting son of a bitch instead of a wonderful person such as Farrah Fawcett. I don't care that he was such a great entertainer (he really was) the fact that he was a child molester erases anything else he did in his life for me. Poor Farrah, she fought so hard but lost :(

Goodnight sweet prince!

1245976960153s.jpg

This is michael woods...

Oh I can't stop laughing... My freakin eyes are making water its so
funny!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are funny! First off, i thought this was America. Never proven a molester. Next..i wasn't in the room when he was with those kids, but it's not like he wasn't a target or anything cause he was filthy rich, huh? I'm not gonna speak on something that i don't know for sure and neither should anyone else. Innocent until proven guilty. Dude is a little different probably cause he never had a childhood like the rest of us. I'll admit that but....He didnt sell 100 million thriller albums to himself! You guys bought it now youre "fakin the funk". Let the dude rest in peace

MJ changed the way we know Entertainment. His influences stretch world wide. He was a very self-less person. His music was inspired by people less fortunate than all of us. IMO oprah, obama, or any other significant african american would have had a much more difficult time making themselves who they are today without MJ. He changed a lot in this world through his music. Hell he even raised $44 million for starving children. The man will always have my respect. He is and always will be a legend. R.I.P micheal...

i caught that too, funny but death is a bummer... to whom ever it happens too... R.I.P nigga..
I don't know you, so you could well be black (highly unlikely), in which case you could claim that glaring racial slur to be an urban colloquialism.
But the fact that you thougt it was okay to post it here, and the fact that you are disrespectful and low enough to use it at the passing of a human being and the fact that in 33 posts no one even bothered to mention your filth, shows me that I'm hanging with the wrong people. I don't care what you all think about Michael Jackson, but Shame on NAXJA for allowing this insult to go unpunished!

I don't know you, so you could well be black (highly unlikely), in which case you could claim that glaring racial slur to be an urban colloquialism.
But the fact that you thougt it was okay to post it here, and the fact that you are disrespectful and low enough to use it at the passing of a human being and the fact that in 33 posts no one even bothered to mention your filth, shows me that I'm hanging with the wrong people. I don't care what you all think about Michael Jackson, but Shame on NAXJA for allowing this insult to go unpunished!

Your right he should be hung!! right next to Imus....

First he was a good entertainer and artist and they all get strange as thier fame grows.

Farah Fawcett died and went to heaven, god said he'd grant her one wish and she said she only wished for her children to be safe, so god killed Michael Jackson.

and so it begins....

You guys are funny! First off, i thought this was America. Never proven a molester. Next..i wasn't in the room when he was with those kids, but it's not like he wasn't a target or anything cause he was filthy rich, huh? I'm not gonna speak on something that i don't know for sure and neither should anyone else. Innocent until proven guilty. Dude is a little different probably cause he never had a childhood like the rest of us. I'll admit that but....He didnt sell 100 million thriller albums to himself! You guys bought it now youre "fakin the funk". Let the dude rest in peace

Yea, this is America, where your money can buy our legal system. Give me a break. OJ's innocent too right?

First of all, we all know and like boostamante. Second, he was joking, it's slang, chill the eff out guido! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back