• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Metal Tail Light Housing

creepykrawler

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I would have posted this in the Wanted section but I don't have a membership. I am looking for someone to make me 97+ metal tail lights. I remember about a month ago I saw some guy from I think California make some and I am looking for something exactly like that. I know DesertFab Motorsports makes some but I can't afford to pay 200 shipped for them. Let me know if you know the guy who makes them or if you know who has them for cheaper. Thank you everyone.

And with the dosh you save, you'll be able to pony up for a membership, right?:roflmao::moon::roflmao::wave1:

Seriously tho - you may want to consider signing up anyhow. After all, most of the sponsors we have offer discounts for paid members (I'm not even a sponsor, and I offer a small discount for paid members on several boards. More on my books than anything else - I can't do anything about material cost on my cabling and such at the moment...)

Yes with the money I save I will buy a membership. lol thanks. If more people would buy bed liners for there trucks then I could make more money but until then i have to stay black since there no hours right now.

Yes with the money I save I will buy a membership. lol thanks. If more people would buy bed liners for there trucks then I could make more money but until then i have to stay black since there no hours right now.

I know - I'm just giving you a hard time! (For me, memberships in all of these boards is deductible as a combination "research expense" and "professional association" - so it's no trouble here when I have the cash.):roflmao::roflmao:

If you were in my area, I have an 85 Nissan in desperate need of a sprayed on bedliner :D

l_604277face3e4822a1ae5dfe0c2b22a1.jpg

l_f387a61d07b746aaaf3e68aa9755adb5.jpg

l_b2ce513e34434b52afe3b3cd1e4df137.jpg

l_37cbaa7a52d84f47bcbef40e02a499c8.jpg

Ya i think im the one your thinking about im not making them though just for myself, all i did was copy what was there, and made them out of 1/8 steel and bent them by hand

jesse

Ya i think im the one your thinking about im not making them though just for myself, all i did was copy what was there, and made them out of 1/8 steel and bent them by hand

jesse

Maybe you should start? You have an advantage - you've already done it before!

Back