• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Metal Stock shopping - again

mud1059

NAXJA Forum User
I know it gets asked about once a quarter. So I'm changing it up a bit. I'm looking for a hookup with a metal retailer. If I remember correctly from the last thread, somebody local worked for one. I've gotten quotes from online metals and Floyds. I hate paying retail if I can avoid it so please forgive me and my cheapness. That and a longarm kit is worth more than my whole rig :) Thanks for your understanding!

Paul

I have never looked at Online Metals before so I thought I would check them out and compare to what I recently bough from Everett Steel.

They are more than 2x the price for the materials I recently bought (2 sizes of round HREW tube). I know that this is a limited selection to compare prices but just though I would provide any input I could.

Personally I still like the scrap bin in most yards, and Everett Steel for what I need to order. Local to me, convenient, and still competitive prices on what I have needed.

Michael

I am in sumner and might be able to help you out let me know what you need!! I go through about 3 million pounds per year. So i get a pretty good buy!!!

Back