• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(MERGED)Anyone watching Monster Garage? XJ pulls Jesse out

djthomas22

NAXJA Forum User
Jesse and team built a truck for the Baja 1000 and he got stuck. A local came to help him out and he was driving an XJ, LOL. Just thought that was funny!!

XJ on Monster Garage

Anyone see Monster Garage tonight? I only saw the second half. I guess they built a baja truck. Some bad ass rig with 37s yadda yadda... Anyway Jesse gets it stuck in the silt beds and they cant get it out. So some local with an XJ helps them. XJ didnt look too out of the ordinary. No crazy lift...looked like some A/Ts...pulled him right out. Haha...I thought that was pretty awsome. They didnt mention anything about the bad ass baja truck getting pulled out by the little ol' Jeep... Fun to see it tearin up the baja silt to pull him out!!

Justin

Monster Garage - Baja 1000

tonights episode, Jesse James built a RALLY TRUCK
he got stuck in soft sand.
he couldn't dig out,
so someone with an XJ pulled him out with a tow strap!

...BOB

Re: Anyone watching Monster Garage? XJ pulls Jesse out

Haha...Dude we posted that at almost the exact same time...

That was a sweet recovery! Do they make "Baja Truck Recovery Team" stickers???

Re: XJ on Monster Garage

Yea...saw it. Looked like a Jeepspeed knockoff, mild lift. Still a 4X, 700HP is great but in deep silt...he stopped and got stuck....happens.

Rev

XJ on moster garage

Maybe this is a repost...

So I'm watching Monster Garage and they built a a Baja Truck. Jesse got the thing stuck in really soft sand and they couldn't dig the thing out. Well they go and find a local with a a 4x4 to drive all the way into the desert and pull him out. The local had a nice looking jacked up XJ. Yanked the 700hp baja truck right out. Very impressive.

Re: XJ on moster garage

I just finished watching that. Awesome watching an older XJ w/ what looked like 31" ATs pulling a $120k+ trophy truck outta the sand. Good episode of Monster Garage too.

XJ saves Monster Garage!

Anybody notice that tonight's episode had an XJ saving Jesse?

It was wicked awesome!

Just thought I'd share in case you haven't heard...

Re: XJ saves Monster Garage!

Ya cuz the post I put up already doesn't cover this already, lol

Your a vetran on this board, SEARCH!!! JK

Hey, more on Monster Garage

I think we need another thread about the XJ on Monster Garage, because none of us apparently scrolled down far enough to see it was already posted a few times. Yes, I was one of those.

anyone catch monster garage?

something happened to someone with the thing

Back