• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial weekend at Three Fires Off Road Park

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Well over Memorial weekend my wife and I decided to go to Three Fires Off Road Park in Bark River Michigan to see how the Triple Truck Challenge was going to be. Well it turned into a great weekend with great people and ALOT of mud, well that is what this park basis itself around. :)

Flexin on a 43" tractor tire with the rest of the group.

nice! your jeep is the tits dude.

Trying to pull me out with the people power method!! lol

Then on to the four wheeler. :D

I finally got pulled out by a Ford and went on out way. But before that I was still trying to get out. :D

Some other attempts at the other end from where I tried.

This guy said screw it and tried it 2wd knowing damn well he wasn't going to make it. lol

My friend Andy tried and was stopped short due to bad angles and running out of gas. :doh:

My undercarriage wash station. :)

It was a great time with some great people. If you like mud this is the park to go to. They also have a small obstacle course built with side by side mud drag strips also. $20.00 per person for the entire weekend or it was $10.00 on Saturday for as many as where in the vehicle for the day. The only thing that I had problems with was toasting a starter and needing new rear shoes.

Haa!! LOL Yeah if it wasn't for that I would of not been able to swap solenoids on my starters and keep wheeling. Thanks again!!

Back