• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership?

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
It said I was due so I paid it. Normally it comes out automatically so i think it was a change in my bank accounts that caused an issue there.

So i paid it through paypal and set it up on "automatic renewal" but I once again received an email saying it wasn't paid.

Do we have a board member than can look it up and tell me if its paid, and if it isn't, what do I need to do!

Thanks!

I would second that idea. I checked the 6/30/16 membership roster and you are not listed on it.

Actually I went back as far as the April roster and didn't find you. Membership can sort it out for you.

You had an autopay subscription with paypal that for one reason or another couldn't renew (usually expired credit cards). You set up a new autopay that worked. The old one tries three times before it finally cancels itself. So while you paid under the new subscription, you're old one kept trying to renew. It just cancelled itself today.

So you expired in July (you are on the current roster), you renewed in July, and you are good til next July.

Everything is all good.

Your packet will be in the mail soon.

Thanks
M

You had an autopay subscription with paypal that for one reason or another couldn't renew (usually expired credit cards). You set up a new autopay that worked. The old one tries three times before it finally cancels itself. So while you paid under the new subscription, you're old one kept trying to renew. It just cancelled itself today.

So you expired in July (you are on the current roster), you renewed in July, and you are good til next July.

Everything is all good.

Thanks
M

Thank.You!

Everything is all good.

Thanks
M

I would look closely at this account-- I believe it's a case of identity theft....... I wouldn't trust this trailrider guy as far as I could throw him ( and I'm an old fat loaf of poo) :D:D

I would look closely at this account-- I believe it's a case of identity theft....... I wouldn't trust this trailrider guy as far as I could throw him ( and I'm an old fat loaf of poo) :D:D

LOL! Whats up Shorty!

As you can see I'm still hanging around! I cruise through daily again. I never slowed down wheelin though, still beating on Old Blue!

Back