• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership?

You get a cool sticker...and a crapload of discounts from vendors here. I've been a member for less than a year and I've already saved hundreds of dollars because I'm a member :thumbup:

Not to mention you help support group that provides a vast amount of XJ knowledge to the public.

NAXJA is a club, not just an internet forum. We have events all over the USA for our members and donate large amounts of money each year to protect the areas you and I wheel in. Joining hte club helps fund these efforts.... plus like they said above, you get a cool sticker :yelclap:

The stickers are most awesome. They increase the coolness factor of your rig exponentially. And every time you renew your membership, you get another one.

then there are the chapter events, and doing other fun stuff like going to the :NAXJA: president's new house and cutting trails :laugh3:

The stickers are most awesome. They increase the coolness factor of your rig exponentially. And every time you renew your membership, you get another one.

And for each sticker it adds 5-10hp.

I thought you had to take the sticker off for that. Makes the vehicle lighter and more aerodynamic. :laugh3:

no, you have to pay extra for the mpg sticker... it teflon coated and covers 3/4 of the grill improving aerodynamics. I heard thats where nascar stole the idea from actually.

Back