• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

membership problems

93xj-jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
hey i just signed up and paid for a one year membership last night....however, i am confused because i entered in a new forum name when filling out the membership application and realized after i paid and was finished that i never entered any password so i cant log on with the new name.

i previously had a forum name and was registered but not a member, but when signing up for membership i used a NEW, differnet name and so now i dont know what to do.....will a password be sent to me?

i tried to register this new name but it said there is already someone
registered with that email, which would be my old name.....

should i just try to reregister the New name with a different email address or something?

thanks for the help

Forum Fixer will need to help you with this.

Sounds like you might need to have the password reset or something.

He should see this message soon.

hinkley

The best thing you can do is PM Skorpyo AND send an email to [email protected] (also cc a copy to [email protected])

In BOTH, explain who you are, when you joined, and what you have done...as well as which name you intend to use.

Switching up user names in midstream is guaranteed to confuse things, and makes for some manual tracking things down... You most certainly didn't throw away $30 though... just created some more work for the behind-the scenes folks, and added a bit of time-lag.

Back