• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership Drive Prize WINNER! LOOK HERE!

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the MWC came in 2nd overall in the NAXJA Chapter battle. We lost by 6. Oh well.....maybe next year! At the start of this the 2nd place chapter wasn't in the running for any prizes of any sort. The NAXJA MEMBERSHIP Team has been very generous and has made a donation that is to be given away to a lucky MWC Member that joined or renewed in the month of March.

The method which the winner was drawn: We had 42 members either join or renew. A number was given to each member in the order in which they joined/renewed.(First one was number one and so on...)I went to www.random.org and punched in that I wanted a random number between 1 and 42. The number it gave me was 9. #9 happened to be me! So, I did it again and it gave me #39.

The lucky winner of a Miller Welding Student Kit (tutorial/reference manuals + some whiz-wheel calculators) is:

overflow!

Congrats to Adam on his winning!

Adam, please send a PM to MEMBERSHIP with an addy that you would like your winnings to me mailed to.

Thanks to all that participated!

Awesome! Thanks guys, and that will be perfect as I'm just starting to get into welding.

I almost crapped myself when I got your PM Hale! (It was titled "Your membership has been terminated" - hahaha) Can't wait to meet everyone at the next outing, maybe I will weld some random stuff to your XJs now...

congrats man. and Hale, way to do what a Pres does...your the man!

Congratulations Overflow!

The Membership Drive is a lot of fun to watch and it adds some additional incentive for people to join up. The MWC really adds some competition to those west coast boys.

Thanks to the Membership Committee and Woody for puttin' on a good drive this year.

Les

Back