• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet n Greet Wednesday Feb 18th

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
Warm Beer, Cold Food, Tall Tales and Great Companionship

If your name is in Black....tough! Show up anyway! or be talked about!

Hooters
7944 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA

7PM - ???

From the bay:
I-580 east, take exit 44A Foothill Blvd/ San Ramon Rd.
Take San Ramon over the I-580 freeway and make a right at Dublin Blvd (1st light?) Hooters will be on your right.

From the north:
Take I-680 south
Take I-580 wesy
Take Foothill/San Ramon exit keep right onto San Ramon Road
make a right at Dublin Blvd (1st light?) Hooters will be on your right.

You live within 50 miles than No excuses accepted....it's too faaarrrr...gas costs tooooo much.....someone hit my xjjjjjjj.

Heck Bryan C has even offered shuttle service to BART...

I can be at the BART station in Dublin around 7 to pick anyone up that needs a ride.

Let me know if you need a ride.

Hehe, I will try to make it. Just spent $350 on parts to get my junk back and working, and still have a tad bit more to go. I will try though!

Wish me luck.......

DSCN1959.jpg

Looks like I will be able to attend the GTG at
hooters.gif
. See you there!

100 posts!!!!!

I'm in town.

It appears our airport follows the post office motto......something about 'not rain or snow.........."

I'll be there tonight.

My number is eight oh one 3 eight nine four 3 nine eight

I'll check this post before I leave this afternoon.

By the way, how long does it take from Oakland to Dublin on BART?

Last edited:
I'm in town.

It appears our airport follows the post office motto......something about 'not rain or snow.........."

I'll be there tonight.

Somewhere around 30-35 mins.
Check the train schedule at www.bart.gov I can be over to the BART station around 7 to pick you up if you need. Although you may want to hit up Tom or Mary for a ride.

I work a couple blocks from the Airport and can bring you out to Dublin when I go. What time do you arrive?

I'm in town.

I'll be there tonight.

I work a couple blocks from the Airport and can bring you out to Dublin when I go. What time do you arrive?

Dan is in downtown Oakland already, spoke with him this morning by phone and Mary will pick him up on the way out to Dublin. Thanks for stepping up, that's what makes this group good to belong to.

Kind of late to say this but I am heading over from basically S.F. as my schedule is cool. I can take 2 different routes. I will pick up anyone anywhere along those routes or areas that are near...or far...as need be and return them too. Let me know by 4:45 or so.

Route: Bay Bridge and either #880 - South to #238 to #580 or just #580 after bridge to Dublin

Route: #101 - South to #92 - East (SAM Bridge) to #580 to Dublin.

If I pick you up though...you have to ride in one of those bouncey, rough, old Jeep Cherokees! :doh:

Or call me... Brad (415) 508-0577

Last edited:
See you all there. Unfortunately my rig wont be road worthy, gonna take a bit longer then expected. gotta get the rubber mallet and duct tape out.

Kind of late to say this but I am heading over from basically S.F. as my schedule is cool. I can take 2 different routes. I will pick up anyone anywhere along those routes or areas that are near...or far...as need be and return them too. Let me know by 4:45 or so.

Route: Bay Bridge and either #880 - South to #238 to #580 or just #580 after bridge to Dublin

Route: #101 - South to #92 - East (SAM Bridge) to #580 to Dublin.

If I pick you up though...you have to ride in one of those bouncey, rough, old Jeep Cherokees! :doh:

Or call me... Brad (415) 508-0577

The fastest way would be over the San Mateo Bridge. If you wanted to drive the Bay Bridge way, then 580 all the way to Dublin is the fastest way.

You could also take BART over too. Jump on at the Milbrea station.

Back